Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My wonderful wife JP and my fun-loving Dad Henry are also part of our family. A lot of people follow me on my Instagram platform, @annephung. Here I share my life- the good, the bad and everything between. My parents brought me to America around 1990, and I was a mere one and a half years old. I wouldn't be sharing my story with you today in the event that my parents did not work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. With the knowledge that I was destined at a better future I strived to impress them and were adamant for achievement. There was a specific plan for me for my life: the college of my choice, then get a corporate job get married buy houses and have kids. I believed this was the ultimate definition of success. But life has other plans to demonstrate the meaning of success. It was the money and status that I was working in were not enough to make me content. I believed that I wasted my entire life to earn an income. In my search for this new path to work I realized that I loved fitness. I also liked socializing and being able to help other people. The business I started was in the year 2014 and I'm celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. Being an Asian female in this business, there are a few of us. Within the field of coaching, I want create a change by offering high-quality coaching to make others more healthy and happy. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their dreams and do all they wish to do in their life. My career took off as I was enjoying the highest happiness of my life. However, my mother was killed just as my professional life began to fall off. She fought a long and arduous fight against the illness and is resting in Heaven and is with me in my mind and my heart all the time. Lessons from life can often be hid from our eyes However, they can be extremely valuable. My Mom's passing changed me in a variety of ways. I believe my mom offered me a second opportunity to live my life after her death. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. The opportunity was there to begin her new life, and I got the chance to lead a happy, fulfilling life. As I enter my 30's, I feel alive and aware it is true I live my life now and not merely existing like that I used to be in the past. As I write this story, I hope that my experiences will resonate with your own. It is my wish that my words can help you realize that you aren't all on your own. It is my hope that you will have the ability to achieve everything you desire. I wish you to live your life to the fullest and that you die without regrets, as it is death that is all which is guaranteed to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Charlotte Riley and Sonequa Martin-Green feet & legs

Malin Akerman measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio